Friday, May 2, 2014

Catching Up, Part 3

I haven't forgotten about the whole "catching up" thing. I just got distracted. A common event in my life, apparently. There's not many left after this one so hopefully 2013 will be a thing of the past sooner rather than later.

There's a small chance that some of these photos may be repeats of ones I've already posted. If so, my apologies. I'm lucky if I can remember what I did yesterday let alone 6 months ago.

Let's start off with more hockey photos. The first 3 are from the week-long skating and hockey camp he did in September. Prior to that point, he had been on skates maybe 3-4 times. Afterwards, he may not have been the best, but he definitely looked like he belonged on the ice. For those of you not familiar with hockey, that's Ottawa Senator Chris Neil in the first picture and the third is with the Sens coach Paul MacLean.




And here he is in his Zombie Minions uniform. With appropriate game face, of course.


I went in to check on him after he had fallen asleep and noticed the Spider-Man glove on for some reason. I thought it was funny enough that it deserved a picture.


Tubing down the Rideau River. That's Lucas on the right.


And finally, a bunch of photos from Saunders Farm. Based on Lucas's pants, it looks like these are from three separate visits. It's quite the fun place.








1 comment:

Mom said...

Nice to come back from vacation and see new postings. All the pictures appeared to be new ones. That spider man glove was really cute. Loved the group hockey. That was quite an expression. Lucas is really lucky that he gets to have pictures taken with NHL players. Big time!