Monday, October 14, 2013

A Few From February

Happy Thanksgiving Day or Columbus Day, depending on where you are sitting as you read this. In my ongoing quest to catch up on some old photos, here's the latest installment: three photos that I liked from February.

This first one was from my birthday. I think it's a great one of me, Lucas, and his faux hawk. Please note that I am not 40. The extra 2 candles on the cake indicate that I am 40 + 2. Sigh...


I'm not sure exactly what is going on here, but Lucas is looking cute in my Falcons hoodie. Believe it or not, I haven't burned that thing yet, given the woeful state of the Falcons this season.


Mr. Cool (note the shades) at his first dentist visit.


1 comment:

Mom said...

You picked 3 good pictures. I really liked the dentist pic with the shades. Love you.