Sunday, July 28, 2013

One last update before pictures!

As I mentioned in my last post, I've been putting off any new updates since I couldn't figure out which pictures I wanted to post. I'm still not in the mood to do it, but rather than put it off for another week or two, I decided it's time to get off my ass and get the blog back in gear.

Before I get to that, a little news about what's been going on this summer. Marilu is still recovering from her broken collarbone. It still hurts quite a bit, but I think her range of motion is a little better. Unfortunately, I think it's going to take several more weeks before it's back to normal.

Lucas starts his very first summer camp tomorrow. We hadn't planned to put him in one since Marilu is a teacher and has the summers off, but last year, he complained that all his friends got to go so we decided to enroll him in one this year called Radical Science. As the name implies, it introduces science to kids via fun workshops. He's really looking forward to it so hopefully it will be a fun AND educational experience for him.

My dad and brother came to visit us last week. It was my dad's first visit to Ottawa since Lucas was about a year and my brother's first trip north of the border since we got married 10 years ago. We took a few pictures during their trip, and I hope to get those up shortly after the Vegas and Massachusetts ones.

Up next...Vegas!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Loosing forward to hearing about Science Camp and seeing pictures of your dad and Jared while they were visiting you.