Sunday, August 7, 2011

March and April

Catch up time! Here are some random photos from late March/early April.

I'm not quite sure why I took this one of him eating. I believe I might have started taking photos because he was eating with a "big person" fork, but by the time I took this one, he was back to his Spiderman fork.


When Marilu's mom (Nanny, to Lucas) visited, he took some good photos...


and some not so good ones.


Feeding mom.


I really like this one. In fact, I liked it so much, it was my profile picture on Facebook for the last 3 months.


Here, he poses in a Spiderman robe thingamajig.


And then he decided to put his own toga twist on it.


Next post should contain a pretty amusing video. More dancing, but different than that hotel one I posted a few weeks back.

1 comment:

mom said...

That was a great picture of Lucas and his Nanny, suitable for framing. Loved the "supermen!"

Love you.
Mom