Monday, April 11, 2011

Let's Finish December, Shall We?

Ok, time to close out 2010 once and for all. This is just getting ridiculous. I've also taken some good pictures of Lucas recently, and I want to wrap up last year before I get to those. As a result, I present a mish-mash or random pictures from December.

As they always say, a child will find more entertainment value in a box than the actual present it contains. Lucas is proving that old adage true here.


We go to our friends Tracey and Andre's place every Christmas Eve, and it's become a tradition to take a picture of all the kids together. As you can imagine, this gets more difficult each year as their attention wanders that much easier. This was the best of the bunch I took. I should note that Lucas was looking at a different camera in every single one I have.


Here, he gives the camera a very forced smile.


And that is 2010, ladies and gentlemen! All the Christmas Day and Newfoundland trip pictures were posted at the time so feel free to go back and look at them if you are feeling nostalgic for winter.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Enough of winter. Glad that 2010 is over. We're ready for the spring pictures.