Monday, May 3, 2010

Winterlude 2010, Part 1

The real estate world has been pretty busy for me lately so hopefully the lack of pictures this past week will soon be offset by an influx of money. Keeping my fingers crossed...

Last post saw me go through most of February, but one notable event I skipped was our trip downtown to Ottawa's Winterlude. For those of you unfamiliar with Winterlude, I believe Ottawa has a few things associated with it, but the main focus is the frozen canal. Also of interest are the ice sculptures. On the day in question, we got to experience both.

For some reason, Lucas got it in his head that Cow needed to make the trip with us. So Cow sat in the back seat with him.


Lucas posed with several of the ice sculptures. Just about all of them were really amazing.



In this case, he sits on the ice sculpture, a huge throne of sorts.


I had Marilu take this picture of Lucas and me since it suits my arachnophobia. Why not pose in front of a massive ice tarantula?


Sigh...this was going to be an all-inclusive post, but Blogger is not letting me upload any more pictures at the moment. As a result, more ice pictures as well as some of Lucas skating will have to wait until tomorrow. Until then...

No comments: