Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Cheese Bear

Man, every time I think I'm catching up, I look at the date of the photos I'm about to post and realize, nope, still way behind. These are from April 30.

I introduced Lucas to Kool-Aid popsicles for the first time that night. As you can probably tell from the picture, the popsicle was a big hit with him.


Later, he not only let us put his bear head from last Halloween on, he actually liked it. A far cry from October when he was tearing it off as soon as we put it on him.


Still wearing the bear head (for a while, at least), Lucas says "cheese" a few times. I find this video really cute.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hmm. It seems the key is not to say,"I'm taking your picture." That's when it all falls apart and he wants the camera again. Cute little bear, he is.