Tuesday, May 5, 2009

FYI

Lest the news get out through the grapevine, I just wanted to let it be known that I quit my job on Tuesday. Years of teaching the same training sessions over and over, as well as having customers who tended to be complete jackasses, took its toll on me, and I walked out of there during the afternoon (right after telling one of the aforementioned customers what I thought of them in no uncertain terms).

So, I'm jobless at the moment, but my full-time job now is to find a new one. I don't suspect it will be a huge challenge since I've dabbled in so many areas that I have a pretty well-rounded skill set. I'd prefer to get out of the technical fields altogether, but if that's not possible, I'll grin and bear it. I have more than just my mouth to feed nowadays.

All that said, this blog will continue unhindered. Heck, if anything, it might be updated more frequently since I have a little more time on my hands. :)

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hey, I don't have your home email address! And just in case you don't have mine, it's mwynen (at) rogers (dot) com. Get in contact, man!!!