Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Snow Crash/Fashion Icon

We had a bit of a scare yesterday afternoon. While at the sled hill, Lucas went over a jump that was much steeper than it looked, flew straight up about 2-3 feet and came crashing back down on his head and neck. To say I was worried was an understatement. Thankfully, other than a sore head and chest, as well as a cut on his upper back--presumably from the sled--he's okay. Honestly though, when I saw how he landed, I don't think I've ever been so scared. Needless to say, we'll be avoiding the jumps in the foreseeable future.

In lighter news, yesterday morning, I laid out his clothes for school. It was just the usual: t-shirt and pants. Five minutes later, he came down in the outfit below. I was so distracted by the tie, I missed the fact that his shirt was buttoned incorrectly. :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

How frightening, but glad to hear all is well. Thanks for ending with the precious picture. Looks like he's dressing for a girlfriend. Too funny!

Love you. We're off to FL today.
Mom