Sunday, July 5, 2009

A boatload of pictures, Part 2

Here's the last pictures I'll be posting before our trip to Lab City. We leave tomorrow morning (so, about 6 hours from now...I really should be in bed), and we'll likely be back Tuesday or Wednesday next week. I may try and update from the road, but don't be surprised if there are no updates this week.

First off, this picture was taken at the same time as the video where Marilu was tickling Lucas with her hair. Tell me that is not one happy kid.


I can't remember if I posted this one or not already. No one ever accused the Deal men of being normal.


Here's a picture of Lucas and my mom from his birthday party. This came from my mom's camera, which I uploaded a week after the ones from mine.


Also from my mom's camera, here's Lucas doing what looks like a T Rex impression at the party.


You can't really see his face too well, but I still like this photo. Hugging the dog, the sunglasses, the camo onesie. It's just too cute.


Kicking back on the patio after a weekend lunch. Tough life you have, kid.


Alright, that catches us up to June 14. I seriously have to go to bed since we'll be on the road to Lab City in about 6-7 hours. Sure, Marilu will be doing most of the driving, but I should at least make an attempt to stay awake. See you all next week! (if I don't post again sooner)

No comments: